10 Ways To Brand Math Fun

 Math is my really favorite dependent area to learn 10 Ways to Make Math Fun

Math is my really favorite dependent area to teach! I dearest that it lends itself as well as then nicely to hands-on activities as well as games. There are as well as then many ways that y'all tin accept a dry out math curriculum as well as larn inward fun! These ideas are perfect for the classroom instructor or a homeschooler! 

1. Integrate Technology
I know that every classroom does non cause got access to technology, but as well as then many do! Technology is likewise getting less expensive. I was able to buy a small-scale grouping of Kindle Fires for my classroom for a really reasonable price. Students used these devices every bit a math center. Some of their favorite websites were Xtra Math, Moby Max, as well as Zearn.  You tin likewise role a site similar Kahoot to brand interactive aeroplane games as well as quizzes. 

2. Interactive Notebooks
I dearest using math interactive notebooks! My students are able to exercise of import math skills inward a means that is hands-on as well as engaging. The notebooks likewise serve every bit a reference throughout the year. Students accept such pride inward these notebooks. 

 Math is my really favorite dependent area to learn 10 Ways to Make Math Fun

Click HERE to read to a greater extent than nearly how I role interactive notebooks inward the classroom.

Check out all of my math interactive notebooks past times clicking HERE.

3. Centers
Math is e'er to a greater extent than fun when y'all larn to motion around as well as do dissimilar activities! HERE

 Math is my really favorite dependent area to learn 10 Ways to Make Math Fun

Check out all of my tertiary as well as fourth aeroplane math centers past times clicking HERE.

4. Games
Almost every pupil would prefer playing a game over doing some other tiresome worksheet! Games are non simply for fun though. They tin hold out a wonderful means to exercise of import math skills! Sometimes I fifty-fifty post math games habitation for students to play amongst their families for homework! 

 Math is my really favorite dependent area to learn 10 Ways to Make Math Fun

5. Books amongst Math Themes
Integrating some reading into math is super fun! My students dearest read alouds as well as they tin hold out a wonderful means to innovate a novel math unit.

 Math is my really favorite dependent area to learn 10 Ways to Make Math Fun


6. Opportunities to Create
Allowing students to larn creative during math aeroplane tin add together lots of fun to your instruction! The creations helps students to role both sides of their encephalon as well as increases memory. My students e'er cause got a boom making these area as well as perimeter robots. They are having as well as then much fun, that they rarely break how challenging the projection is!

 Math is my really favorite dependent area to learn 10 Ways to Make Math Fun

7. Pair Shares
Math evidently can't simply hold out non-stop games as well as fine art projects. I do cause got to deliver a mini lesson! To brand these lessons to a greater extent than fun as well as engaging, I role duo shares. Students are given lots of opportunities to portion strategies amongst their shoulder partner. Sometimes I inquire them to portion the strategy that I used to solve an example. Other times they are asked to portion the strategy they would role to solve the problem. All this talking fourth dimension helps to proceed students focused! It's a lot to a greater extent than fun than simply sitting as well as listening.

8. Task Card Scoots
Scoots are as well as then much to a greater extent than fun than whatever worksheet! Task cards are placed around the room as well as students motion from carte du jour to carte du jour answering the questions. The really deed of moving around makes the activity to a greater extent than fun. Sometimes I cause got them motion amongst a partner as well as they dearest that! This is a cracking means to brand an assessment engaging!

 Math is my really favorite dependent area to learn 10 Ways to Make Math Fun

You tin banking concern lucifer out my line of piece of job cards past times clicking HERE

9. Using Manipulatives
I dearest to give students manipulatives as well as permit them play amongst numbers as well as patterns. Being able to motion fraction bars around helps when comparison fractions. Base 10 blocks tin actually assistance students to sympathize subtraction amongst regrouping. And if y'all actually desire to upwards the fun- give them nutrient for manipulatives! We role crackers when studying expanse as well as perimeter, candy when graphing as well as almost whatever nutrient tin hold out used to brand equal groups when multiplying as well as dividing! 


10. Unexpected Writing Utensils
I am really picky nearly my writing utensils. I am the happiest when I larn to aeroplane or write inward a mag using my favorite pen. But for some reason, nosotros inquire kids to e'er write amongst yellowish pencils. Why non mix it upwards from fourth dimension to fourth dimension to proceed tings fun? Get some scented crayons as well as permit them solve discussion problems on drawing paper! Or give them dry out erase markers as well as permit them write on their desk or a aeroplane window! Why non role sidewalk chalk as well as do your math outside?! This is guaranteed to brand routine math problems 100% to a greater extent than fun! 

 Math is my really favorite dependent area to learn 10 Ways to Make Math Fun


 Math is my really favorite dependent area to learn 10 Ways to Make Math Fun