Everything Y'all Necessitate To Know Virtually Examination Prep


I don't dear standardized testing, but it is a necessary evil. I don't grip amongst judging schools, teachers or students on the results of i test. I don't believe that coin should endure handed out or taken away based on exam scores. I am for certain non a fan of schools beingness graded on exam scores alone. That beingness said... testing isn't going away anytime soon. Please don't kill the messenger!

I lead maintain written lots of articles that volition assist you lot to excogitation exam prep activities that volition assist to laid upward your students in addition to all the same endure super fun!



Do nosotros fifty-fifty demand to bother amongst exam prep?


Through the years, I lead maintain heard many teachers tell something like, "I don't exercise exam prep because I instruct lineament lessons all year." Have you lot e'er had a instructor tell you lot that? It kind of ruffles my feathers, because it makes it audio similar teachers who bother amongst exam prep are doing hence because they weren't proficient educators the residuum of the year. 

This may endure only my humble opinion, but fifty-fifty lineament educators SHOULD bother amongst exam prep!!! 

Click HERE to read why.


The Dos in addition to Don'ts of Test Prep


Only lineament exam prep volition assist your students! If you lot are non using exam prep fourth dimension to review of import skills in addition to strategies piece edifice your students up- you lot are wasting valuable time. 

I lead maintain compiled some exam prep dos in addition to don't to assist guide you lot equally you lot excogitation for your bird exam prep. 

Click HERE to depository fiscal establishment jibe out my tips.


Test Prep Theme


No affair how much nosotros dislike the tests, nosotros lead maintain to give them. So why non throw inwards some fun?!!! I lead maintain some ideas for you!

Several years ago, I decided that it would endure fun to lead maintain a subject for exam prep. I LOVE themes! Since it happened inwards the spring, correct when boundary grooming is going strong, I decided that baseball game would endure the best theme. Lots of my students play Little League in addition to hence they larn really excited close the baseball game theme.

Click HERE to run into my ideas for this theme.


Ways to Use Task Cards for Test Prep


It's all close the TASK CARDS! Task cards are some other agency to brand the exam prep a niggling to a greater extent than fun.  I printed upward a large stack of math in addition to ELA chore cards and in addition to hence flora lots of quick in addition to fun ways to role them. 


Click HERE to read close 10 of my favorite ways to role chore cards for exam prep.


Work Hard. Play Hard. Test Prep Activity


This was my favorite exam prep activity! Combining some review pages in addition to games that students are familiar with, filled upward our "Work Hard- Play Hard" day. My students had hence much fun amongst this activity, they genuinely groaned when I told them it was fourth dimension to build clean upward in addition to pack up! 

Click HERE for ideas close this exam prep activity. 


My Favorite Test Prep Resources


These Reading Test Prep Centers are the perfect agency to review both literature in addition to informational text standards.


These Math Test Prep Centers include 10 engaging centers that review the biggest in addition to most challenging standards at each bird level. These are perfect for your students to consummate earlier your goal of the twelvemonth testing. I math centers for grades 2-5 in addition to I specifically lead maintain a exam prep laid for grades 3-5.



My Game Day Test Prep resources is total of baseball game themed printables in addition to craftivities you lot tin role to larn your students excited close testing. It's the perfect resources for educational activity close exam taking strategies.


I promise that these ideas in addition to resources assist to brand your exam prep to a greater extent than enjoyable in addition to meaningful for you lot in addition to your students!


Have a Not So Wimpy day!