Two Ways To Role Comic Strips Inwards Maths Teaching

I stumbled across a overnice instruction persuasion inwards this blog post which is all most giving pupils fourth dimension to summarise what they've learnt.  The writer of the spider web log suggests that pupils depict comic strips inwards bird or for homework. Here's but about examples:
Example worksheet

Example of pupil's work


I in ane lawsuit used comic strips for a dissimilar utilization inwards my instruction - I produced this comic strip for my GCSE class, which I showed inwards this Prezi slideshow to generate intelligence most sampling methods.  The characters are all teachers at my schoolhouse (with slightly amended names...).  It went downward good amongst my bird in addition to I laid upwards them the chore of creating their ain versions. We used Bitstrips for Schools which is lovely but tin endure really time-consuming.

(that's meant to endure me past times the way!)