Dollar Deals Are Coming This Summer!

This summer, I accept decided to endeavor something a niggling different. Every Tuesday, I volition last posting a dissimilar math resources inwards my TpT shop for only $1!






With it beingness the rootage Tuesday of summer, I figured at that topographic point is no ameliorate 24-hour interval to start than today! The rootage resources upward are these Exit Slips: Perimeter, Area, in addition to Volume - for sixth bird math. Each of the ix topics included accept 4 problems, which growth inwards difficulty. These decease slips could last used equally a banking firm stand upward for equally students operate out the class, inwards math centers, pocket-size groups, or inwards lots of other ways! Check them out in addition to rest tuned every Tuesday for the novel deal!

To brand certain yous don't immature lady out on the futurity Dollar Deals, follow my Instagram in addition to Facebook pages, where I volition last posting updates!

Instagram: @middleschoolmathman
Facebook: