Friday Freebie - Math Scavenger Hunt: Expressions & Equations

Summer is here! With our schoolhouse yr coming to an terminate amongst a one-half 24-hour interval yesterday, I was able to conduct keep downward the concluding countdown post-it from the fridge. As yous tin see, nosotros didn't conduct keep likewise stressful of a schedule inwards sixth aeroplane math for the concluding day! It ever dearest getting to run across the incoming sixth graders during our Bump-Up Day. Now it is fourth dimension to await forrad to unopen to fourth dimension off, lots of baseball, as well as a trip to Commonwealth of Australia this summer! I am going to endeavour something this summertime that I conduct keep been thinking nearly doing for a spell now. I've decided that I am going to postal service ane FREE production from my TPT shop every Fri for the entire day.

While enjoying my offset 24-hour interval of summer, I conduct keep also been working on creating unopen to novel scavenger hunts to purpose adjacent year! I offset tried ane of these at the terminate of this yr every bit a review as well as I want I would conduct keep done it sooner. The sixth graders loved solving the scavenger hunt problems as well as I fifty-fifty had a pupil inquire on the lastly 24-hour interval of schoolhouse if nosotros could exercise unopen to other one! My conception is to exercise a scavenger hunt for each sixth aeroplane standard, every bit good every bit unopen to terminate of yr review scavenger hunts! I conduct keep a few of them upwards inwards my shop already...and tomorrow I conception on making my Math Scavenger Hunt: Expressions & Equations gratis for the entire day! Each scavenger hunt includes 12 inquiry posters, a pupil tape sheet, as well as an response key. Be certain to pick out grip of your re-create from my TPT shop tomorrow (Store: Alex O'Connor)!

 With our schoolhouse yr coming to an terminate amongst a one-half 24-hour interval yesterday Fri Freebie - Math Scavenger Hunt: Expressions & Equations

Stay tuned for to a greater extent than Fri Freebies from my TPT store! Have a keen start to your summertime everyone!