Getting To Know Lucy Ravitch--At : )

I know I am a flake behind, but I constitute this linky political party that mightiness boost my followers together with help me acquire to know other instructor bloggers!

Thanks to I {Heart} Recess for the link up!




1. Why I started blogging tin dismiss endure answered inwards my first post, although I accept learned all near TpT together with TN since then, thence straight off I genuinely desire to brand Teacher Resources too.
2. Favorite dependent champaign to instruct is math!  I genuinely passed the AP Calculus exam inwards high school, but I loved having immature kids sympathise math concepts.  I am non currently pedagogy due to interesting affair position out 3.
3. Teaching agency would endure hands-on. Love activities, white boards, together with movement.
4. Interesting things....humm
  1. I biked from Los Angeles to Salt Lake amongst friends when I was 17 together with that's how I got to college : ) No take away to purchase an flat ticket!
  2. I dearest organizing drawers.
  3. I accept v kids--large families are few hither inwards Los Angeles, thence I'm ever getting the comment "Well, yous accept your hands full!"
5. My TpT shop is HERE but I don't accept whatever products yet--I'm working on them.