So Much To Weblog About--So Niggling Time!

Holy cow!  Do whatsoever of yous e'er larn then bogged downwardly amongst life that yous don't bring fourth dimension to fifty-fifty write virtually it?

I bring then much going on correct similar a shot (and materials to grab upward with)!  I promise I am non the alone one...

  • I all the same desire to larn to my Currently March linky simply it all the same has to expect a bit.
  • I postulate to spider web log virtually the Southern California Kindergarten Conference Blogger Bash.
  • Do a review post service for Education.com for letting me bring a lawsuit of their Brainzy games.
  • Post virtually my friend's awesome fellowship LolliPics
  • Post virtually a few slap-up products I mean value teachers volition love.
  • Plan out in addition to give-up the ghost along upward amongst Math activeness Thursday.
  • Plan big-time for my outset blogiversary!!!  (Please allow me know if yous desire to donate anything or aid me amongst whatsoever freebies--I'd honey yous forever!)
  • Plan out my A-Z blogging Challenge posts for the calendar month of Apr (haven't heard of the A-Z blogging challenge yet?  It is a challenge, simply fun!)
I likely bring to a greater extent than on my plate--actually I know I do, simply it's non virtually spider web log posts.  I'm currently designing the CBW-LA Newsletter in addition to all the same trying to happen getting my children's books out to literary agents.  Whew!

Well, until my adjacent post service ... (when I should at to the lowest degree bring 1 of these items checked off my listing : )