Sorry For The Absence, Simply Our Opor-Garai Rental Is Open!!!

Hi Everyone,
I conduct keep been super busy the concluding few weeks renovating together with getting our opor-garai rental ready.  Having a triplex unit of measurement to a greater extent than or less LAX together with Manhattan Beach is nice.  Our 1 chamber unit of measurement was oftentimes difficult to notice a tenant that would rest at that spot for to a greater extent than than a year, together with thence I decided to plow it into a opor-garai rental.  Here are the results!

We conduct keep it listed on VRBO/Homeaway, Airbnb, together with Flipkey

We conduct keep had a lot of inquiries together with a few bookings since I posted the pictures on Monday.  If yous saw my postal service from a calendar week ago, yous tin encounter the kitchen looks much better...

 My hubby enjoys photography together with thence he rented a wide-angle lens to accept all of these shots.


This chamber shot isn't that fancy, only it shows all the spacious cupboard space.  We already conduct keep somebody coming past times today that is interested inward it for 2 months.


I dear the composition of this living room shot.


And my hubby set together this lovely photograph arrangement.  All the photos inward the unit of measurement are local scenes.


If yous are e'er inward the Los Angeles area, nosotros would dear to conduct keep you.

Hopefully adjacent calendar week I tin larn dorsum to having Math action Thursday.  With it beingness March I'll endure doing a 2d flat focus.  Those of yous going into Spring Break time--have fun!