Blogging For A World-Wide Audience--Thanks To Google Translate

Hello everybody!  Thank you lot for all of your back upward to .  I promise that my hand-on math ideas together with math concepts I volition hold out sharing volition hold out able to larn worldwide.  Thanks to Google Translate (just below my header) all the blog's content tin hold out translated into several dissimilar languages!  I don't know if it volition hold out grammatically right inwards each language, but it gives the chance for many to a greater extent than people to larn the information.  You powerfulness visit adding this gadget to your blog.

So, if you lot know of soul inwards to a greater extent than or less other the world or soul who would prefer to read this weblog inwards their native language--please part it.

What other languages too English linguistic communication create you lot know?  Is Google Translate accurate amongst that language?