Missed Yesterday, Simply Linking Amongst Tried It Tuesday

So, I missed my Mon post.  It turns out, it's hard to write the get-go twenty-four hours of the week!

Anyway, I'm linking upwards amongst Fourth Grade Flipper for her weekly linky
I experience similar I lead maintain been trying a whole bunch of things lately, exactly non all of them are working.  I approximate if you lot never try, together with then you lot would never honour out if it plant or not, though.

So, I went to an SCBWI working writers retreat this by weekend for my math-related motion-picture present books I've written.  At this resultant I paid a pretty penny to larn alive critiques from ii editors, i agent, together with ii successful authors.  This wasn't my get-go fourth dimension at that topographic point (my 3rd fourth dimension going, actually) together with every yr I forget how much of an emotional roller coaster it is to lead maintain your hard move pose out for people to run across together with lead maintain it larn comments ranging from "I similar it." to "It's equally good confusing." to "I alone similar this part." to "I intend it needs a theme." to "It should live on simpler." together with thence on.

I know inward the halt all the comments volition assist me brand my manuscripts ameliorate together with to a greater extent than polished, exactly it is thence hard to listen what peoples unlike opinions are all inward ii days.

This is what I've tried.

  • I've been purpose of diverse critique groups.
  • I read all the books I tin dismiss most writing motion-picture present books.
  • I read lots of motion-picture present books.
  • I choke along submitting to unlike agents together with editors, because it alone takes i yes.
  • I revise together with revise together with revise according to what I experience is best.
together with for many of my manuscripts I lead maintain paginated them, made dummies, together with read them to my kids classrooms : )

Anyway, I straight off wonder this amongst all my occur my house value book.  Since I majorly changed the flush exactly I notwithstanding lead maintain this cool dummy from the get-go version, should I sell the dummy on TpT together with TN for teachers to usage straight off together with eventually await for the revised majority to larn published someday?

I'd dear to listen what you lot think.