13 Inwards '13 Linky Party. Lucy's Twelvemonth Inwards Review : )

It has been a lilliputian piece since I posted together with I truly demand to brand a ready schedule for the side yesteryear side piece on my blog.  With the holidays together with the kids habitation it has been difficult to learn anything done.

I saw this fun linky party popping upwards all over my bloglovin' feed, together with then I decided to bring together inwards the fun!  I beloved going over former photos together with thinking most what nosotros did all year!


Here goes...
1. My hubby got his commencement new car.  In the yesteryear nosotros e'er got used ones, but it was together with then fun to run across him doing his comparisions together with exam driving.  He is super happy alongside his finally choice.

2.  I got my commencement revision asking letter--from Scholastic asking for some pocket-size revisions to i of my books! (but I don't conduct keep a motion painting so...)   I also had an persuasion for a board mass alongside flowers inwards vases that would learn colors together with 3D shapes.  So, I had a big photograph session together with hither is but i of the photos...
3.  This fountain my blood brother came into town together with nosotros visited the Beach Boys monument since I alive correct close where they grew up.  It was fun to hang out alongside my blood brother together with swap stories.

4.  I got to become to the Los Angeles Time Festival of Book for the commencement time.  It was awesome.  I truly got to become to quite a few writing events this year.  I'm grateful that my hubby watches them on Saturdays when I'm away, but for this effect nosotros brought the whole crew (the babe was inwards the stroller alongside me inwards this pic).

5.  I started my spider web log inwards April!  Yay for Kidsmathteacher.com!

6.  I canned nectarines from our tree for the commencement fourth dimension this year.  It was a lot of work, but even together with then is super yummy : )

7.  In the summertime nosotros went to Monterey.  We went on a household unit of measurement hike (with besides much poision oak to a greater extent than or less for my liking) together with I saw this bait ball at the aquarium (my commencement fourth dimension seeing that).
8.  In September I set inwards a garden for a friend of mine for her birthday.  I fifty-fifty posted most it here.

9.  Luke together with I finally got updated pictures alongside the kids!  Yay

10. Halloween was fun this year.  The girls looked super cute!

11. On Thanksgiving twenty-four hr menstruation my husband's household unit of measurement got together together with did a 5K run/trot/walk for fun at a nearby park.

12.  My husbands travel e'er has an awesome political party together with the photos they accept e'er plough out great!  It was a lot of fun together with a corking nighttime out alongside Grandma & Grandpa watching the kids : )

13.  The household unit of measurement went berm sledding the other twenty-four hr menstruation together with had a blast!  I beloved spending fourth dimension alongside my hubby together with kids!


I promise everyone has had a corking twelvemonth together with that 2014 is awesome besides : )