Monday Made It (Just Posting On Tuesday)

So, I genuinely convey approximately crafts that I did for (4th Grade Frolics) Monday Made it!  Thanks to a church building action this past times Sat : )

Here they are...

Cookie mix inwards a jolt is #1

#2 Paint stick ornaments.  These are made from the large pigment sticks.
#3 Picture block decoration.  Paint + wooden block + 4x6 moving painting (my moving painting is the Los Angeles LDS Temple) + Mod Podge.
I genuinely convey enough of other 'made its' only they don't convey a moving painting to become amongst them.

#4 I got to manage seat together the kits for all these projects amongst my friend in addition to babysit her kids ane afternoon then she could become shopping in addition to larn concluding infinitesimal supplies for the projects.

#5 I baked muffins in addition to cutting upward a lot of fruit to brand ii bowls of fruit salad for a friends funeral yesterday.  She passed real unexpectedly, then it was an emotional funeral only it was dainty to celebrate her life.  I'm keeping her household unit of measurement inwards my prayers.

On top of that the concluding couplet of nights I convey had a terrible sinus headache.  My olfactory organ feels fine only behind my eyes aches in addition to every fourth dimension I displace my caput my ear canals in addition to dorsum of the cervix genuinely hurt.  It feels a piffling flake meliorate during the day, only hoping this clears upward soon.

Hopefully you'll live on dorsum on Th for Math action Th in addition to Sat I volition live on having a invitee weblog postal service : )

How was your weekend?