Measuring Success...

I speak well-nigh measuring a lot (measuring inches, feet, etc.), merely how practise you lot stair out success?

Lately I've been reading a slap-up book.
 It has a bunch of slap-up tips in addition to strategies to proceed someone on their ain personal route to Measuring Success...
It has a bunch of slap-up tips in addition to strategies to proceed someone on their ain personal route to success.  I am half-way through the mass in addition to I'm loving it!  I must admit, I'm non a procrastinator in addition to thus this mass is perfect for me.  It talks well-nigh dreaming big in addition to doing what you lot take away to practise to brand those dreams happen.  Persistence is fundamental in addition to a skillful mental attitude for sure helps.

Sorry to become off the math-focus here, merely I actually recommend this book.  Jack makes it in addition to thus tardily to purpose the outlined principles for your ain goals.  A lot of reflection is needed every bit you lot read, at to the lowest degree if you lot desire to learn the most out of the principles he states inwards the book.  There is a skillful argue it's been on the NY Times Bestseller list!

Here are a few of my big goals.

  • Sell fifteen meg copies or to a greater extent than of my get-go mass inwards 5 years.
    • Every uncomplicated schoolhouse inwards America volition convey a re-create for their schoolhouse library.
    • My Kickstarter displace inwards Jan volition survive a slap-up success in addition to sell over 10,000 copies.
Do you lot convey whatever big goals?