Sarah Maizes' Mass Reading Too Signing: On My Manner To School

Hey everyone!  I had a busy weekend simply I was able to learn to a friend's majority reading in addition to signing.  Sarah Maizes is an all-around awesome mortal in addition to she has her 3rd majority inwards her On My Way serial alongside a fun grapheme named Livi.  Livi has quite the imagination in addition to is reluctant to learn almost places the big people inwards her life desire her to go.  Sarah is in addition to hence funny in addition to her humour shines through inwards each book.

I had a busy weekend simply I was able to learn to a friend Sarah Maizes' majority reading in addition to signing: On My Way to SchoolI had a busy weekend simply I was able to learn to a friend Sarah Maizes' majority reading in addition to signing: On My Way to SchoolI had a busy weekend simply I was able to learn to a friend Sarah Maizes' majority reading in addition to signing: On My Way to School
It was a overnice crowd gathered inwards due west Los Angeles at Children's Book World.  It is a good stocked majority shop alongside the almost children's books I've always seen.  I didn't know this hidden jewel was inwards LA simply it was wonderful to see.

Here's a motion painting from the reading.

I promise everyone has a overnice fourth dimension every bit nosotros caput dorsum to schoolhouse : )