A Freebie Together With A Deal!

Like a lot of yous this week, our district was shut due to mutual frigidity weather. Our air current chills of around -35 degrees gave us a total hateful solar daytime off on Wednesday. It ended upwardly beingness a pretty productive day. I was able to practise this laid of FREE math vocabulary words for a math give-and-take wall (or whatever other purpose yous mightiness accept for them!). It includes 17 boldface heading words too 216 sixth score math vocabulary words. Eventually I conception on creating posters too examples that larn along alongside the words...but that mightiness accept to human face until the summer. Be certain to take in your re-create of the words!

 our district was shut due to mutual frigidity conditions H5N1 Freebie too a Deal!

I accept besides been difficult at run creating novel Math Brain Busters cards. I currently accept 4 fix inwards my TPT store. One of the sets include cards that accept questions from all 5 sixth score math standards (150 total problems). The other iii all focus on a unmarried touchstone (105 problems each). This morning, I merely finished upwardly the Ratios & Proportional Relationships set. It volition hold out on sale for $2 until ten pm key fourth dimension tonight!

 our district was shut due to mutual frigidity conditions H5N1 Freebie too a Deal!

I promise yous all taste your weekend, too let's promise for some warmer conditions ahead. I mean, it's solely 86 days until opening hateful solar daytime (not that I'm counting), too then it has to get-go warming upwardly soon!