Collaboration Time! It's The Hours Of The 24-Hour Interval Song!

Hey everyone!

I convey an exciting novel music video for you! My singing wasn't stellar, only I mean value the video came out nicely : )

It's The Hours of the Day Song where nosotros sing all the unlike hours of the day!

Let me know what you lot mean value past times leaving a comment hither or on YouTube : ) I actually appreciated Happy Sunshine Friends for collaborating alongside me! They convey actually cute songs on their channel. You tin flaming depository fiscal establishment jibe them out at www.youtube.com/happysunshinefriends

We convey been working on this collab for nearly a calendar month as well as a half. I'm happy to deliver this i to you lot as well as I'll come across you lot dorsum adjacent calendar week for Math action Thursday!