Book Launch In Addition To Opened Upwardly To Your Ideas...

I experience similar I'm inwards a chip of a slump... I haven't written a weblog post inwards a few weeks straightaway as well as I'm all the same wickedly busy amongst life.

Here is closed to of what's been going on...

  • The Pancake Menu is straightaway on Amazon!  Yay!  That took a spell to railroad train as well as figure out everything
  • Fulfilled generally all of my Kickstarter rewards that people purchased... all the same waiting for my loving married adult man to complete the ebook versions.
  • I've submitted the mass for a newer mass laurels called the Mathical Award past times Children's Book Council & MSRI (Mathematical Sciences Research Institute).
  • I submitted my mass to Costco corporate to hopefully (really everything crossed--fingers, toes, the whole bit) as well as then they volition reckon carrying my mass inwards their warehouses.
  • Submitted The Pancake Menu to Barnes as well as Noble to last carried inwards their stores.
  • Asked closed to bloggers for mass reviews--let me know if you lot desire to create a mass review.
  • Submitted my mass to Timberdoodle--a homeschooling provide site.
All this going on spell taking attention of my kids at home, keeping upwards amongst cooking as well as cleaning, as well as actually pondering how else I tin larn my mass out there.  Here are closed to of my ideas...
  • Email homeschooling groups--I could percentage my friend's awesome writeup article she did for my launch
  • Set upwards schoolhouse visits amongst local uncomplicated schools.
  • Call to a greater extent than TV stations to larn closed to media close how fun as well as educational it is.
I'm as well as then excited to larn my mass out there, merely at that topographic point is solely i lilliputian me inwards this whole big world.  Do you lot bring whatever ideas for me?  Do you lot bring a homeschooling grouping that would dear the book?  I'm all ears to require heed your ideas for spreading the give-and-take close The Pancake Menu, a mass for 7-10 yr olds to bring a hands-on math experience!

Thanks!