Awesome Posts: 1 Majority Review & 1 Invitee Post Service + Supriseride.Com

Hello everyone,

I promise everyone is enjoying the dorsum to schoolhouse season!  I was thus excited to read this fun review post of i instructor who used The Pancake Menu inwards her third degree classroom!  Thanks Julie at Math is Elementary!

She fifty-fifty made pancakes for the students!  What a groovy teacher!  You should actually acquire cheque out her pictures as well as fun post.

Actually, since I bring the books my kids bring been having me read The Pancake Menu to them as well as my daughter's favorite is making rainbow pump pancakes!


Also, yesterday I was a invitee at a swain children's writer's blog: AJ Cosmo!  The post is here: Media, Kickstarter, as well as Pancakes!

If you lot haven't aready seen the segment when I was on Good Morning America, you lot should acquire cheque it out on AJ's spider web log post : )

I've too been gearing upwards to see schools to a greater extent than or less my surface area as well as making the coin packets!

Oh, too I lastly looked upwards Surpriseride.com from Kevin O'Leary mentioning it on my GMA segment.  It is an awesome subscription service for 6-11 twelvemonth former hands-on learning activities.  I idea I powerfulness live able to brand a spider web log post for them as well as thus I thought: it would live actually cool if my mass came inwards i of their monthly boxes! So I bring an e-mail into them.  I'm actually thinking of getting the service for my younger 3 kids who I intend would actually relish the fun activities.

Sorry for beingness all over the house alongside today's post--lots going on.  Have a groovy task hateful solar daytime weekend!