Winning Awards Is Rewarding... As Well As Therefore Happy To Part My Honour As Well As Metallic Amongst You, My Supporters : )

Hey everyone,

So, many of yous know I won an IP award for The Pancake Menu... The honor ceremony was terminal calendar week inward Chicago, only I was unable to go. Although, yesterday inward the post service all my materials came! I was over the moon...
 My immature lady took this motion painting for me together with I'm wearing my CBW-LA shirt too--I'm the board Secretary for that non-profit writing group. They helped my mass buy the farm a reality inward a big way.


Then hither is my lovely motion painting of the certificate, medallion, together with the mass amongst the sticker seal! Some of yous may convey a re-create of my mass amongst "Featured on Good Morning America" inward that spot, only instantly I volition seat the seal on the exterior together with the GMA sticker on the inside. : )

Anyway, I wanted to portion my exciting adventures inward writing math-related children's books! Take aid everyone!