Now I'm Reviewing Books, Link To The Review For This Is Non A Math Book

Hey everyone!

I've had a proficient sum of things happening lately.  I went to a local SCBWI upshot inwards Orange County called Editors Day in addition to I met Ronna.  She has a nifty children's mass review site called GoodReadswithRonna.com that she started years ago.  I mentioned to her almost my mass in addition to showed her The Pancake Menu, but she said she doesn't review independent books but if I wanted to post a review I tin make the sack pose my bio in addition to links there.

I idea that would move great, at starting fourth dimension thinking I would merely review once.  Then I constitute out she would honey to bring individual to become over math related books that come upwards her way--so instantly I am a mass reviewer too!

Here is the link to my starting fourth dimension review: http://www.goodreadswithronna.com/2015/10/15/this-is-not-a-math-book-by-anna-weltman/

The publisher, Kane Miller, does non pose their books on Amazon but in that place is a link to purchase it inwards the review straight from Usborne (which Kane Miller is the imprint of).

It was fun to review in addition to I hold back forwards to seeing what other math related books come upwards out.  I mightiness also move doing or in addition to then crafting in addition to cooking ones equally good equally a few books I mean value my piffling kids mightiness like.

Oh, in addition to inwards other news--I am going to move selling my mass at a local Elementary School mass fair inwards almost 3 weeks!  It is inwards connecter amongst Skylight Books located inwards Los Angeles.  I'm super excited to bring my mass inwards their store!