Kickstarter Update For The Masses : )

Hey Everyone,

My 2d endeavor at running a Kickstarter entirely has ix to a greater extent than days!  : )  This fourth dimension I am funded together with hoping to surpass the 1st attempt's numbers.  With the smaller funding destination nosotros were able to teach inwards a successful campaign.

If yous don't already know almost my book, The Pancake Menu, I invite yous to cheque it out together with part it.


Life has been busy lately amongst kids together with around of their things, together with therefore I haven't been able to spider web log every bit much every bit I invention to.

The rewards offered amongst this Kickstarter may never move available again, together with therefore if yous are interested inwards getting the coin pack, apron, spatula--you mightiness desire to see it spell yous tin flaming : )

Thanks together with therefore much for next my publishing adventure.  BTW, I was researching distribution the other solar daytime together with it is expensive!  I mean value I may postulate to personally handgrip distribution for a spell together with therefore in that location is around lucre made on the book.  Seriously, if distribution gets 30%, stores purchase the mass at 50% of the price, together with the mass itself costs to impress together with send places... that leaves 0% for me : (  But, if yous know of whatsoever adept mass distributors, I'm all ears.

I promise yous convey a wonderful day!