My Skilful Morning Time America Appearance As Well As Mass Update!

It's been a few weeks... I did keen on my brief segment on Good Morning America! Here is the segment inwards illustration y'all wanted to run into it : )
ABC News Videos | ABC Entertainment News  http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/shark-tank-life-products-kids-30553594.

Right later the demo the lack of sleeping good took a terms on me in addition to I was sick for a while, actually needing to residuum up. With back upwards from solid unit of measurement in addition to friends I am almost dorsum to my normal, active self (Yay!!!).  I am thence excited most my mass coming out!

It is alongside the printer at i time in addition to volition hold out create to hold out distributed past times it's July unloosen appointment : ) You tin nevertheless pre-order an autographed re-create at...
 I did keen on my brief segment on Good Morning America My Good Morning America appearance in addition to mass update!
Thank y'all for your back upwards of math pedagogy in addition to super hands-on fun!

I create post updates of the mass on my Kickstarter page.  Thanks for next along my exciting publishing journey! I did bring roughly ideas to brand my MaTh (math activeness Thursday) a fun video linky party!  Things simply postulate to settle a fleck to a greater extent than in addition to thence I should hold out create to larn dorsum to the weekly/bi-weekly link-up.

Take tending everyone!