Yay! About Other Mass Award!!!

I'm together with then excited to part the tidings that The Pancake Menu has late won unopen to other award! This fourth dimension it's a bronze from Readers' Favorite inward the Concept Book category!
It's an abide by to larn this accolade together with I'd dear to become to the accolade ceremony only it's all the agency inward Miami, FL together with that's a pricey airline ticket for me. But I am together with then excited to convey won bronze!

It's a pretty seal, only I don't intend my front end embrace has room for to a greater extent than than i accolade seal.  

Which i create you lot intend is better?  I'd dear to know your opinion.  Thanks for stopping yesteryear today. Also, I experience I should somehow showcase that I've won the awards on kidsmenubooks.com but I haven't figured out how I should give-and-take it or position it on there.  Let me know if you lot convey whatever ideas : ) Thanks!