I'm Going To Live On On Proficient Forenoon America!!!

Whoa!  I can't believe it... side yesteryear side calendar week I'll last on Good Morning America alongside my book--The Pancake Menu.


I ran the Kickstarter inward March in addition to a producer of Good Morning America contacted me terminal weekend if I'd desire to submit my production to last considered to last on a segment of Good Morning America where they bring a host of Shark Tank come upward on in addition to heed to 2 products pitches in addition to the shark says which 1 he (or she) would back.

It's official that I'll last going!  I'm so, SO excited (and a flake nervous at the same time)!

I'll crusade in addition to boot the bucket on y'all posted : )  In the hateful time, I got my mass sample from my printer in addition to we're adept to larn on production.  Books volition last inward my hands mid June, gear upward for the July release!