Math Activeness Thursday (M.A.Th.) -- Fun Novel Youtube Video Series! Everyday Experiences Plough Into Hands-On Math Activities!

Hello!

I'm as well as hence excited to introduce my kickoff Math action Th equally a weekly video series! Okay, end twelvemonth I tried to start simply I constitute that editing as well as doing it all was really fourth dimension consuming, as well as hence this fourth dimension I accept help. : )

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel--it's free! And, if you lot actually beloved it, delight regard pitching inwards a monthly contribution on my Patreon page (where your back upwards helps expire on my videos ad-free!). All Patrons acquire roughly bonus items : )

I used Canva.com to brand the Thumbnail image...
I intend my video editor did a prissy labor amongst pulling all my footage together. I didn't piece of occupation a script, simply I volition survive trying to piece of occupation a script from at 1 time on.

So hither it is... M.a.Th. amongst Apples--The kickoff inwards the video serial : )


I'd beloved your feedback! You tin comment hither on the weblog or on the YouTube video comments : )  I promise you lot as well as your kids accept fun learning well-nigh math equally you lot acquire a salubrious dose of apples!

This M.a.Th. was based off of 1 of my kickoff weblog posts from nearly 4 years ago! https://studymathematicsbase.blogspot.com/search?q=math-activities-with-apples 

Enjoy your Thursday!