Book Fair Time!

Hello everyone,
So sorry, sometimes weeks become yesteryear in addition to I haven't pose upwards a post.  Last calendar week I got to become to Los Feliz, CA to a majority fair at Franklin Elementary.  It was super fun in addition to I'm happy that I was able to live on there.
Here is my petty ready at the side of the stage.
 There is the collection of my books inwards the auditorium department amongst all the other books.
 I read my majority 3 times Th afternoon in addition to this was the final i in addition to amongst the to the lowest degree kids, simply man child were they into the book!  Kids reactions are the best!
I had a handful of sales that day, simply I took away to a greater extent than or less slap-up info!  Every fourth dimension I mentioned that I am the writer of the majority it piqued people's interest.  Also, when I read to a smaller grouping I saw to a greater extent than sales.  When I did 2 of the readings, they were to a large grouping in addition to it appeared passive--the kids didn't convince their parents to purchase it either, simply when it was to a greater extent than interactive for a smaller group, I sold to a greater extent than copies.

Well, I learned to a greater extent than or less adept things in addition to I'm then excited to acquire to become to Elementary schools in addition to part my majority in addition to help kids relish practicing math.  I sent out 100 mailers over the final few weeks in addition to I promise those schools volition cause got me upwards on the take in : )

Stay warm everyone!