Author Adventures!

Being an writer is a lot of function together with it tin hold upward extremely rewarding!

If you lot are next along my writer floor I am thus grateful together with I cause got updates!

So, a few months agone kidsmenubooks.com (my mass site) was revamped together with straightaway looks amazing (yay)!

In September I heard give-and-take dorsum from B&N Small Press Dept. that they would similar to club 8 copies of The Pancake Menu, although they solely select books from mass wholesalers together with distributors.  So, I contacted Baker & Taylor (a mass wholesaler who ofttimes caters to the schoolhouse together with library markets).  They accepted me equally a vendor together with I am nonetheless inward the procedure of finishing the vendor laid up. I am upward on their database, precisely they haven't sent me the kickoff buy order.  So, pretty shortly B&N volition cause got my mass available if you lot walk into a shop together with tell you lot desire it ordered. : )

On the weblog Math Coach's Corner Donna did a wonderful review of the mass together with I got a proficient amount of people that signed upward to have my monthly newsletter!

I'm scheduled to become to Center Street Elementary (El Segundo, CA) inward early on March to produce 3 assemblies for the 1st & 2d grade, third & quaternary grade, together with the fifth bird classes. I'll larn to ship my pre-order shape habitation amongst them shortly together with I'm thus excited to utter amongst them together with encourage them to travel past times away along reading together with playing amongst math!
Then, a met a somebody from Mathnasium.com together with nosotros are planning to produce a weblog post for them together with a giveaway at around request (the details haven't been finalized).

There are fifty-fifty a few other items of mass details going on... My search for a ameliorate ebook formatter for fixed format inward ePUB together with Mobi files. And thus a rights manager.

There are a lot of things that become into having a book... Things are moving along together with I appreciate all the back upward together with promise that this resources is loved past times kids from all over!

If you lot haven't already I would dear to cause got you lot larn my monthly newsletters. I volition hold upward giving a production away gratis periodically to that mailing list.  Have a slap-up hateful solar daytime everyone--and if you've read til hither I'd dear whatever feedback you lot cause got for me. I promise you lot savour kidsmenubooks.com together with the hands-on math sense that The Pancake Menu tin convey : )