Barnes & Noble Wants My Book, But...

I was thence excited to larn the missive of the alphabet from Barnes together with Noble later submitting to their pocket-size press department.  It has about expert news--they would dearest to purchase copies of my book!  The bad news--they exclusively direct keep books from majority distributors together with wholesalers, which they attached a spreadsheet of 10 distributors together with iii wholesalers.

Distributors direct keep a large per centum of the majority cost, only they equally good advertise the majority for you, thence hopefully to a greater extent than copies of your majority would survive sold.  Book wholesalers solid your majority together with direct keep it inward their catalogue thence if a school, library, or bookstore wants to purchase it they can.

Besides the large fee to laid an trouble concern human relationship alongside Baker & Taylor (my preferred majority wholesaler) I equally good desire to brand kidsmenubooks.com await to a greater extent than professional.  I decided to run about other crowdfunding campaign!  Hence you lot volition run across the crusade inward the upper correct : ).

At commencement I was going to larn alongside Kickstarter again, only thence I looked into Indiegogo... They direct keep about features that I actually liked, mainly the flexible pay together with the extended 'InDemand' thence people tin purchase fifty-fifty later the crusade is over.

So hither it is... http://igg.me/at/thepancakemenu

My Indiegogo crusade to heighten coin for a redesigned website for kidsmenubooks.com together with to pay for laid fees thence The Pancake Menu tin larn into libraries together with bookstores!

Please considering supporting past times purchasing a majority for
  • You, your kids or grand-kids
  • Other solid unit of measurement members
  • Your local uncomplicated school
  • Your uncomplicated schoolhouse you lot attended equally a child
  • Anyone who has kids ages 6-11!