3Rd Course Of Written Report Math: Busy, Busy.

Wow!  Things direct maintain been super busy in addition to I direct maintain been making expert strides on my book.  It is getting gear upward for it's Jan Kickstarter crusade to fund the publishing.  The Pancake Menu is looking awesome!  I actually desire to produce a encompass reveal, simply I am asset off for a flake longer.

With all of that action in addition to working on the script for the video (that we'll hold out filming side past times side week), I direct maintain had no fourth dimension to function on the blog.  I actually appreciate digiblocks for their invitee post service before this week!

So, I don't direct maintain a third bird MaTh ready.  I tried to become it gear upward final week, simply my post service from final calendar week took in addition to then long that I didn't direct maintain fourth dimension to brand a instant post service to schedule.  Do whatever of you lot direct maintain that problem?  It takes in addition to then long to brand a post service that you lot don't fifty-fifty commencement one.

Anyway, if you lot direct maintain time, I invite you lot to add together your third bird math action to the linky party.  You tin purpose this graphic or you lot tin brand a post service or attach an applicable older post.  I can't hold off to meet what you lot direct maintain done!
Take care!  Hope you lot direct maintain a wonderful Autumn!  The link expanse is below.