Pre-Ordering The Pancake Menu! Forthwith On Amazon--So Excited!

Hey everyone, I accept been busy at function together with therefore kids tin accept to a greater extent than fun alongside math.  I made it together with therefore you lot tin instantly pre-order the Kindle version of my book--The Pancake Menu: What volition you lot order?  It's a novelty mass that helps kids practise math equally they play restaurant!  The Kickstarter to run inward Jan is to expose the impress book, only for the tech crowd I likewise accept the Kindle version!

Since I am nonetheless working on roughly of the pages, that is why it is alone for pre-order.  I'm together with therefore excited to fifty-fifty come across it on the Amazon site though : )

Actually, making the Kindle version is taking a chip of fourth dimension because the seem ratio is non the same equally the normal mass size.  So, I am reformatting each page to become into this version.  Here are 2 for you lot to see...

That agency in that location are no blank bars at the hand together with bottom of the enshroud when you lot stance it on your Kindle Fire.

In other things, I accept been working to learn onto local TV stations.  I accept made a yoke TV segment proposals together with I'd endure happy to percentage them alongside you.  This 1 is a cooking demo...
together with the adjacent 1 is mainly to assist kids similar math...
I promise everyone is having a overnice autumn together with staying healthy!  Hopefully you'll endure seeing me on TV shortly talking close my mass : )  Take care!