Currently December! Woohoo!

Happy December!  Farley over at OhBoy is having her monthly linky party!  I promise nosotros tin all plough over something extra particular this vacation season!


Listening: It is nonetheless placidity hither at my house.  The older 3 kids are off to school, only my sick hubby together with 2 lilliputian kids are nonetheless asnoozing.  They postulate their rest.

Loving: It is December!  It is together with thus much closer to the New Year's Day (when I'm putting on my Kickstarter for the calendar month of January!!! together with I'll endure the sponsor for adjacent month's Currently)  Plus, Dec is such a fun calendar month alongside menage unit of measurement together with fun because of the giving spirit.

Thinking:  I convey together with thus many things to create only at that spot is together with thus lilliputian fourth dimension left.  I am taking it inwards stride, though.  I'm excited to teach every bit much done every bit I tin every day.

Wanting:  I actually desire to complete the layout of my mass earlier the halt of the twelvemonth together with thus I tin convey it every bit consummate every bit possible, only I am nonetheless waiting for my loving hubby to teach me the pictures he is processing.  We did a photograph shoot at the halt of August together with I postulate my photos to complete the recipe pages of The Pancake Menu.

Needing:  My hubby together with I are inwards a contest to liberate weight.  For every pound I lose he is supposed to driblet a kilogram (2.2 lbs).  Our contest ends Jan quaternary together with I'm non certain who is winning.  I postulate to footstep it upwardly though.  With the kids sick it is harder to teach to the gym.

Giving: Excited to endure business office of the iHeart Math Blog Hop going on through most of the month.  My post goes upwardly on the 5th.  I dearest giving together with I dearest the thoughtful homemade gifts : )  What nearly you?

Thanks for stopping by!