Wowsers! Alone A Twosome Days 'Til The Halt Of 2014! Kickstarter Launch, Hither Nosotros Come!

Sorry for the hiatus.  It has been an extremely busy December!  Colds, to a greater extent than colds, vacation parties, holidays, etc.  Among all those ups together with downs I nonetheless managed to operate on some plans to larn my Kickstarter upward together with running.  I am laid upward to launch inwards 2 days!

Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 friend of mine told me nigh Thunderclap, a platform to spread the discussion nigh a drive or project.  I decided to run 1 to care launch my Kickstarter together with give it an extra boost to start.  If you lot desire to care me denote the launch of my Kickstarter you lot tin back upward via Facebook, Twitter, or Tumbler.  Just larn hither : )

So, those of you lot who don't know what inwards the the world I am talking about, I am running a Kickstarter to care me heighten funds to reveal the commencement mass inwards my Kids Menu Books collection.  The commencement 1 is The Pancake Menu.  It is a pretend carte du jour kids play amongst together with exercise using money.  It's a hands-on math sense that tin move on at abode or inwards the classroom!  Here is what my Kickstarter static icon looks like.


I am actually looking forwards to sharing it amongst you!  Also, I am hoping that many of you lot volition run across it come upward Jan 1st because I am lucky plenty to live on the sponsor for the Jan Currently Linky amongst Farley over at OhBoy4thGrade!

Well, straightaway to larn dorsum to doing some final infinitesimal things to educate for the launch--talk to you lot inwards 2 days when you lot tin run across the awesome things I've been upward to.  Happy novel yr everyone!