#Thepancakemenu Kickstarter Own Is Live!!!

I am beyond excited!

Today my Kickstarter went live too forthwith I tin inquire too become yous excited most supporting it : )  I can't facial expression to portion my awesome mass alongside you!  It's a slap-up resources for parents too teachers, but it can't become published into a hardcover without your help!  I solely convey the calendar month of Jan to heighten the coin to impress the hardcovers!  Please lookout adult man the video too visit backing it too sharing it alongside your friends : )

Here is a pinnable icon for yous to share.  I promise yous savor the project!

So, during this calendar month of Jan I volition live on occasionally making updates, simply they volition live on less math related too to a greater extent than mass related : )

I actually appreciate whatever support, whether yous tin portion most the mass yesteryear give-and-take of mouth, through social media, or emailing a few people that powerfulness dearest it!