You Tin Straight Off Store Straight From My Blog!

Hey everyone!  I get got been SO incredibly busy amongst working on a book, taking assist of family, together with basically--not having fourth dimension to update the blog.  So, I didn't larn to a MaTh (math activeness Thursday) today but I wanted to say you lot the exciting news--a cart straight on my spider web log : )

I beloved TpT together with TN, but they get got a chunk of modify together with I tin sell you lot my products for less straight from my site.  It is rubber together with uses Paypal.  I used ejunkie.com to ready my cart.  I promise you lot volition bask my Trouble amongst Monkeys book--it's the alone production listed correct now, but I volition endure working to set upwardly others ASAP.

To cheque out my store exactly larn to the orangish middle amongst the cart
(hey, that rhymes) inward the header.

I promise everyone is having a dandy fourth dimension together with loving autumn : )  I get got many posts to select grip of upwardly on.  Maybe I'll produce to a greater extent than or less at in 1 trial together with post service them throughout the adjacent span weeks.

I promise you lot bask the shopping sense here!  What math products would you lot beloved to see?





P.S. If you lot purpose the shopping cart, I'd beloved to withdraw heed if it was a smoothen sense or not.  Thanks!