#Flymath Spider Web Log Hop! All Nearly House Value!

Hey Teachers!
Some beau simple math blogging buddies in addition to I are doing this fun weblog hop.  I'm halt issue 15!  You're getting around the end--I promise.  I guide maintain some neat materials for you...

First, I must nation you--I LOVE TO TEACH PLACE VALUE.  So much, inwards fact that I've written some children's books that reinforce the concept--one is awaiting a publisher to guide maintain it on in addition to an older version is available for digital download inwards my shopping expanse in addition to my instructor stores on TpT and TN--it's called Trouble amongst Monkeys: H5N1 house value story.
I dearest that book, exactly I know non everyone is ready in addition to able to larn the paid products, thence I guide maintain a freebie for y'all farther downwardly the post!

When instruction house value, it helps kids to starting fourth dimension off amongst tactile objects in addition to to write expanded cast (ex. xix is 10+9). In a weblog ship service I did final yr I showed how y'all tin flame guide maintain candy corn, position them inwards bundles of 10 in addition to thence inwards a bowl or box of 100.  Talk amongst the students how tardily it is to position how many candies y'all guide maintain if they are organized this way.
I mean value it also helps kids to encounter it every bit an equation too.  100 + 20 + 7=127 , or if y'all desire to expand it farther (100x1)+(10x2)+(1x7)=127.

That's it! Once students larn this concept in addition to practise it, they won't require to piece of employment objects anymore, exactly the truth is--they dearest when they tin flame play amongst stuff!

So, directly for the freebie!  Here is an accompaniment to my mass in addition to it has 1-20 in addition to multiples of 10 upward to ane hundred showing how oranges tin flame move packed.  Single oranges, thence bags of ten, in addition to a box holds ane hundred.  The even goes fifty-fifty farther though : ), it goes to millions!

You tin flame larn the next costless 1-20+tens to 100 cards HERE or on my TpT in addition to TN stores.
Now, later on y'all guide maintain your freebie, don't forget to move along going through the weblog hop!

Have a neat fourth dimension amongst house value!

Lucy

Next upward (click on the button)....