What Shows Create You Lot Watch?

I must acknowledge I lookout adult man piffling to no TV.  I don't accept the fourth dimension together with I normally experience similar I could last doing something to a greater extent than purposeful amongst my time.  Although, Once Upon a Time is the exclusively demo I perish along upward amongst these days.

I wonder what other shows teachers watch...  I am certain it varies but it would last nifty to remove heed what your favorite shows are.

With my plans to brand the Kickstarter displace inwards Jan I've already started to mean value of blogs I would similar to contact to portion the word close my mass (if y'all desire to brand a post close my mass inwards Jan I would LOVE it--just electronic mail me)--I mean value my mass would last applicable to instructor blogs, mommy blogs, together with homeschooling blogs.  I accept likewise sentiment that since I alive inwards Los Angeles, I mightiness every bit good elbow grease together with perish some media coverage.  I tin dream big, right?

So, yesterday I was looking at the Ellen Show online together with correct there--the 2nd affair they were squall for for--was if y'all accept a projection that needs to perish funded.  Yes!  Right here--in January.  So, I submitted my information into the degree together with (fingers crossed) the producers volition discovery my Kids Menu Books interesting plenty to select me onto the show.  I haven't watched much of that show, clips hither together with at that topographic point but when I poked to a greater extent than or less to run into what else they had done inwards the by I run into why people would relish watching Ellen.  Funny stuff!

I was trying to brainstorm what other shows would last applicable.  I mightiness banking concern jibe out radio utter shows together with another word oriented ones.  If y'all accept whatever ideas, delight shoot them out.

I promise everyone is having a overnice kickoff to their intermission (or volition inwards the close future)!