Currently June--Finally Linking Upward : )

Hey, I'm finally getting to the Currently Linky.  It has been busy lately!  Linking upward amongst Farley at OhBoy...
Listening:  Well, I was listening to nothing.  That was amazing since I conduct maintain 5 kids--but since nosotros had an outing today the fiddling ones are out for the count in addition to the older ones were busy playing on the calculator in addition to watching things.  Since I made the graphic my immature adult woman came inward wondering how quondam yous conduct maintain to live to conduct maintain a blog--I idea it mightiness live 13... anyone know?

Loving: I dearest summertime in addition to progress.  Summer tin live fun in addition to I experience it is a unlike form of progress than when my kids are inward school.  We tin live to a greater extent than relaxed precisely withal larn materials done.

Thinking: Just a fiddling to a greater extent than progress would live awesome!  My toddlers accept upward in addition to hence much time!  Just this past times calendar month they conduct maintain made several messes that took a duad minutes to brand precisely hours to construct clean upward after--no fun!  (Example: Dumping all the fish nutrient inward the aquarium in addition to a bucket of toys!)

Wanting: More appointment nights amongst my husband.  I experience similar I don't larn to become out (even a walk to a greater extent than or less the block would suffice) that much.  There conduct maintain been a duad times where nosotros allow the kids live lone (the oldest i turns xiii inward a week) in addition to they are responsible.  My kids are at the awkward phase where some of them are also quondam for a babysitter precisely non quondam plenty to live left amongst the fiddling ones for also long.

Needing: It has been on my agenda to brand a weblog schedule for over 3 months!  I would dearest to pre-schedule posts precisely I never appear to larn motivated.  What is my problem?  Do yous schedule your posts ahead of time?  Getting to a greater extent than products out would live awesome too!

Summer bucket list:  Need to give-up the ghost on waking upward early on in addition to hence I tin draw for my book.  I was expert lastly calendar week precisely this calendar week I exclusively got to it once--hopefully I volition live expert tomorrow.  Also, getting out amongst the kids this summertime would live great.  Living inward Los Angeles in that location is in addition to hence many places to become to--as long every bit yous prep for the traffic yous volition come across getting in that location : )

Thanks for stopping by!