S For Symbols (A-Z Challenge)

Have y'all ever realized how many math symbols our kids ask to learn?

+   -   =  x  ÷   #  $  ¢  % .  and fifty-fifty the written numbers are symbols... 0  1  2  3   four  5   vi   vii   8   9

There are quite a few, but if nosotros role them, depict them, too contain them into regular utter with our kids they volition acquire familiar with them at a immature age.

Do y'all convey a favorite math symbol?

I mean value if I had to conduct it would hold out this one... ∞

And to move totally off theme of math.  I hired person to assistance me construct clean my describe solid today.  Wow!  It was totally worth it.  These ii ladies cleaned thence much too I was busy behind them putting away a bunch of stuff.  I must admit, I mean value ane occupation why my describe solid isn't every bit tidy every bit I'd similar is nosotros convey agency likewise much stuff.  I am considering having them come upward on a weekly footing for a calendar month or ii but to tame everything (and I tin donate what nosotros don't ask anymore) too thence move to ane time or twice a month.  Between 5 kids, their activities, cooking too cleaning, grocery shopping, managing our finances, trying to operate on my books, keeping upward with laundry (notice that is ane of the terminal things I commonly mean value about), making certain homework gets done, alongside a numerous total of other things, I mean value I deserve some assistance cleaning.

I fifty-fifty noticed that my 12 twelvemonth onetime cleaned upward a petty mess he made on the counter this evening since the mess was thence obvious (I mean value when it isn't the exclusively mess on the counter at that spot isn't much motivation to hand the counter clean).

I wanted to mention, my missy has been watching some episodes of xix Kids too Counting lately too the Duggar describe solid is e'er immaculate!  I mean value she must convey the most amazing issue energy marking too cracking organizational skills inward guild to residue all she does.  Her married adult man is super supportive too!  They are an exemplary identify unit of measurement too it is belike the exclusively reality TV demo I like.  Anyway, but wanted to share.

Have a cracking day!