Currently May! Hooray!

Hey everyone!  It's that fourth dimension again, the starting fourth dimension of the calendar month when Farley at Oh Boy quaternary Grade has her fun linky party!  Here goes...
Listening:  Well, he has quieted downward now, exactly at the fourth dimension I was working on the icon Lucky wasn't besides excited nigh the neighbors getting home...  silly dog.  Sometimes he thinks he is purpose truthful cat too!  Just expect at i of his favorite spots...that is the overstep of the couch.
Loving: That Apr is lastly over.  That Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 to Z blogging challenge was difficult, peculiarly amongst my kids having 2 weeks of jump intermission in addition to all of us getting sick.  Let it live known that beingness vaccinated for the whooping coughing doesn't hateful you lot can't larn it (yucky stuff, peculiarly i time you lot get got the medicine to larn over it).  Looking ahead to swell things though (keeping fingers crossed that I larn a literary agent for my kids books soon).

Thinking:  I get got so, in addition to then much to produce in addition to larn done exactly in that place is solely in addition to then much of me to become to a greater extent than or less in addition to and then many hours inward the day.  Right forthwith is me time, though : )  During the twenty-four hr menstruation I hardly larn whatever of that.

Wanting: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 fleck to a greater extent than unloose energy would live nice!  I've been tired lately, exactly it mightiness live the warm weather.  I intend a pedicure would live nice.  I've solely gotten ii my whole life, exactly they were pretty fun--I intend I should larn i to a greater extent than ofttimes : )

Needing:  Air conditioning (melting!)  It is pretty hot hither inward southern CA.  I alive close the beach in addition to then most buildings weren't made amongst A/C, exactly i time inward a piece it would assistance (at to the lowest degree I get got ceiling fans though).

Surprise:  I am planning a instructor appreciation giveaway!  I'd beloved to request heed which production you lot intend I should laissez passer on away...  I was thinking of giving away i production to the starting fourth dimension fifty people!  And for everyone I volition get got a sale of class : )

See you lot later!