Busy, Busy.

Sorry almost non keeping upwardly amongst MaTh although my final post service is even as well as thence opened upwardly to add together your link until the goal of the month.

I direct hold been actually busy lately.  It doesn't direct hold THAT much fourth dimension to brand a spider web log post service but sometimes it does.  Anyway, hither is what I direct hold been upwardly too.

The principal things that took upwardly my fourth dimension was formatting the newsletter for CBW-LA as well as assist to ill kids as well as a ill hubby.

The newsletter turned out great, but it is fourth dimension consuming.  Hopefully it tin flaming hold upwardly enjoyed for many years to come upwardly equally people honor out almost Children's Book Writers of Los Angeles--the newsletter is gratis for the populace to view.  Has smashing information for writers as well as anyone thinking they desire to write a children's book.


Besides that my kids direct hold each had a plough existence ill amongst fevers, coughs, runny noses, as well as my married adult man had some tummy matter before this week.  Can nosotros instruct over all this yet?  It has solely been going on for ii months!  I intend nosotros are inwards the clear forthwith though (fingers crossed).

I did attain out to sneak inwards some activities.  I was feeling real tight as well as sore after as well as thence much going on that I had my footling ii babysat as well as I went as well as got a i hr massage.  It wound but felt adept too--the massage adult woman was actually adept at getting to my deep tissues.  I haven't felt my cervix as well as thence gratis to motion to a greater extent than or less inwards a real long time.  Do yous concur tension inwards your shoulders as well as neck?  I know I do.

Also, my married adult man as well as I got out for a couplet hours only to walk to a greater extent than or less Hermosa Beach as well as the pier (that is a really long pier).  We alive xv minutes from at that topographic point as well as nosotros direct hold never done that before.  It was relaxing as well as fun to talk.  Then afterward that nighttime nosotros took the kids out to the desert where nosotros could instruct a improve hold back at the shooting star shower.  We solely saw almost a dozen shooting stars but I had fun (the kids were mainly total of complaints that it was likewise mutual frigidity as well as they were tired).

Those are recent happenings : )  Hope everyone is doing good as well as has been good for yous because existence ill or having ill kids is tough.