Fall Is Hither As Well As And Then Is The Mutual Frigidity Season!

It has been a stone oil 2 weeks amongst my kids sick, huband sick, in addition to and so myself getting the yucky coughing in addition to fever/chills too!  So, I haven't been able to teach much math travel done only I direct maintain been actively working on my book--big time.

My friend, Chris Johnston, over at webvidmedia.com finished my Kickstarter video concluding week.  I am totally excited to present it to you!  You tin run across it hither on my work-in-progress Kickstarter page (but my projection volition non hold upward alive until December 31).

Here are about of the fun pictures I got of vecino kids in addition to about of my friends' kids piece I was getting things together for the film...











It was so fun seeing how much the kids enjoyed the mass in addition to about of them actually got into ordering!  The other solar daytime I got to plow it into a image hardcover in addition to I had my miss accept a painting : )


Thanks for all of your back upward in addition to every mo yous tin country I am totally enthusiastic well-nigh my 1st mass inwards the Kids Menu Books serial to hold upward published.  Hope everyone is staying warm in addition to healthy!

Have a keen Veteran's Day!