So Swamped Amongst Beingness Busy, Busy, Busy!

I totally wanted to participate inwards the Currently linky this calendar month but directly that it is too thence far past times the outset of the calendar month it form of seems silly...

It has been majorly busy closed to here!  With my kids going dorsum to school, modify of tenants for the triplex nosotros have, trying to function on my book, running critique groups for 2 writing groups, too only having fourth dimension to continue upwardly amongst laundry, dishes, cleaning, a-n-d EVERYTHING!

But it is all good!  I am feeling too thence blessed.  A few weeks agone I flora a really plump monarch caterpillar too I took it domicile too that solar daytime it went into it's chrysalis.  My kids loved it! The next solar daytime I flora some other i too it did the same thing.  My kids jostled the butterfly menage too i of the chrysalises fell.  I managed to larn it dorsum hung upwardly amongst some floss too a tiny chip of super gum (but nosotros are withal waiting for that i to open--hope it's non deformed).  The caterpillar that went into metamorphosis minute came out first!  It was prissy plenty to climb on my arm too rest for most five seconds earlier flight off.

During the terminal calendar week too a one-half my hubby too I did video for the production of The Pancake Menu--the mass I volition endure publishing side past times side year.  It has recipes inwards improver to listing the possible pancakes to order.  On the recipe page volition endure a QR code to larn to the video tutorial on how to brand the pancakes equally well!  I'm super excited most it!  We did video taping over 3 days, (8/30, 9/1, too 9/4) to brand 12 slap-up kinds of pancakes.  I customized this apron too spatula (they volition endure available amongst imprints during the Kickstarter campaign--although they won't endure manus customized : ).

What has everyone else been upwardly to?  Has it been super hectic?