Currently July--Already!

I'm then excited for the summer.  It has been a process non having to cheque homework too guide keep some fourth dimension to relax.

I'm linking up, similar many of you, amongst Farley over at OhBoy4thGrade!  I tin hardly facial expression until it's fourth dimension for my sponsor month--January 2015 (a few months dorsum she mentioned that she had some room for sponsors too I signed up.  Her organization was exclusively supposed to guide keep upwardly to 6, but it messed upwardly too I was eighth on the list.  I don't heed waiting though.  I guide keep a destination to larn my Kickstarter stimulate for publishing my majority upwardly only inward fourth dimension for that month!)

Anyway, onto the currently...
Listening:  I experience similar this ane ever changes past times the fourth dimension I am genuinely posting on my blog.  Am I the exclusively one?  It is exclusively almost an threescore minutes since I outset wrote that--had to feed the picayune guy later on he woke upwardly from a iv threescore minutes nap!

Loving: My novel header!!! I also dearest the hover over icon alter fob also : )  I wrote a post about how I did it the other day.

Thinking:  The summertime is hither too I withal guide keep to brand some plans equally to what to do!  Well, I guide keep a big 'ole listing of things I desire to larn done, but I necessitate to brand a schedule of what to produce amongst the kids then they don't complain of boredom every hour.

Wanting:  Even though I worked difficult on my spider web log header in that place are withal some changes too additions I guide keep planned that I necessitate to larn to.

Needing: To larn to bed earlier... I guide keep been staying upwardly also belatedly too experience somewhat sluggish inward the morning.  The cyberspace too all the cool blogs suck me in!

fourth Plans:  Shh! My identify unit of measurement planned a surprise service projection at some other identify unit of measurement members house.  It should hold upwardly fun (even though it's work).  Later that 24-hour interval nosotros are having some friends too identify unit of measurement over.  I only went to Costco today too got a bunch of food.

I can't facial expression to larn too read a bunch of other people's currently posts instantly : )  Happy fourth of July everyone!