Currently January--2015 & My Kickstarter Is Upwardly Too Running!!!

It is finally hither (well, almost) Jan 2015 (in only a span hours)!  I've been anticipating this for vi months!  I'm this month's Currently sponsor over at OhBoy4thGrade!  I accept been working together with waiting to portion my mass alongside everyone!  I launched the Kickstarter today!  I'll set the video afterward my currently : )  I require assistance to larn my mass published--please share/contribute today!


Listening:  Well, past times right away nosotros are consuming the donuts : ) It is a novel years tradition...
Loving: I accept been working on getting my mass published for several years right away together with vi calendar month agone I decided to run a Kickstarter afterward Reading Rainbow had a successful fourth dimension alongside their campaign.  It has been a proficient hateful solar daytime together with I can't facial expression for to a greater extent than parents together with teachers to discovery out almost my campaign.
Thinking: I actually had a bang-up year!  I don't accept whatever complaints.  I accept felt extremely blessed together with at that topographic point accept been only about bang-up things come about this year!
Wanting: I accept actually big goals together with I am doing all I tin to brand that happen.  It is yet uncertain until it happens.  So far the answer to my mass has been bang-up from friends together with family.  I promise teachers together with parents discovery it helpful together with kids relish it every bit much every bit they similar the mock book.
Needing: I didn't slumber good finally nighttime together with hence I am inward require of a proficient night's balance (probably a few to grab up)
Yes, I'm going to release my awesome novelty book!  I am confident the fundraising volition hold upwards successful together with I'll larn to snuff it along alongside my publishing goal. : )
Maybe, I'll become ahead together with release only about of my other books independently, or perchance I'll my other manuscripts volition hold upwards picked upwards past times a traditional publisher.
I wish I could hold upwards a invitee on Ellen (this month, if possible).  I accept been trying.  I submitted their online shape to become on the show, but I don't know if my Kickstarter is compelling plenty to become on the show.  I alive inward LA together with hence I don't actually require to brand whatever particular plans if they require a finally infinitesimal invitee ; )

So, hither is my video together with it links to the motility page.  If yous tin portion it, I'd hold upwards so, SO grateful!  I accept a pinnable picture for it from my postal service before today too.


Have a wonderful 2015!