Need Your Ideas In Addition To Back Upward Delight : )

I intend everyone is nonetheless inward opor-garai agency in addition to I'm hoping my fundraising efforts for my volume volition better side past times side week... The link is hither to read all almost my book: http://kck.st/1rA0zl7 or you lot tin scout the video below in addition to click on it to pre-order your copy.  It can't larn published without you!

Here is my video almost my fun hands-on math book/cookbook.  If you lot tin portion it, I'd travel so, SO grateful!  I exclusively accept this calendar month of Jan to enhance the coin in addition to then I tin accept my printer inward mainland People's Republic of China produce a volume social club for the hardcovers.  It is going to travel a corking volume for your kids/students--promise!



Last nighttime I got the press release fix in addition to was busy sending it off to a few media people today (newspapers in addition to online tidings sites).  I besides made copies of my flyer I am passing out to friends or people I run across in addition to speak almost my volume with.  If you lot want a re-create it is correct hither : )

I had a proficient start twenty-four hours of the displace only it has been tiresome the final pair of days.  This gave me fourth dimension to intend of ways to portion my campaign... Please permit me know if you lot tin intend of whatever other ways to portion it.

  • Facebook/Twitter (check)
  • Google + communities (check)
  • emailing unproblematic schoolhouse principles (check in addition to nonetheless inward progress)
  • emailing TN followers (check) & TpT followers (on my to-do list)
  • printed flyers (I suppose I could transcend it out or in addition to then local schools at unloosen time...)
  • thinking of running an AdWords campaign...
Any other ideas of how to larn the give-and-take out?  
Thanks for stopping by!