Five To Follow #Ff

What I dearest nearly Twitter is that at that topographic point are vast numbers of talented maths teachers all over the the world sharing reflections, ideas, resources as well as questionsI especially similar seeing photos of students' operate as well as activities that went well. It's thence interesting to run into what goes on inwards other teachers' classrooms equally it's frequently real unlike to what goes on inwards mine. Lately I've been getting loads of inspiration from the tweeps I've listed below. They consistently part valuable insights as well as creative ideas. Are you lot next them? You should be!
Miss Bowkett (@MissBowkett)
I featured Miss Bowkett's pop marker stickers inwards a recent gems post. She is real creative as well as has simply started blogging. Here's an instance of 1 Miss Bowkett's keen ideas: she seat MA revision cards into photograph albums - she's seat 1 album on each tabular array inwards her GCSE bird thence students tin reference them during lessons:

The film below is interesting likewise - Miss Bowkett displays this slide when she returns marked operate to students. The students listed nether 'achievement unlocked' are those who produced operate of a actually high standard. The crimson box at the bottom shows things that simply about students take away to improve.
Check out this awesome indices maze that she made yesteryear hand!

Stacy Brookes (@Stacy_Maths
Stacy's fantabulous website is 1 of the most useful sources of maths teaching resources I've seen. She shares lots of her ain resources, which are fantastic (I've used a seat out of them this term) - depository fiscal establishment fit out the lovely equivalent fractions worksheet below.

I also adore her resources recommendations posts. I role them all the time. For instance when I was planning a lesson on rounding as well as estimating, I went direct to her Rounding as well as Estimating spider web log post for a comprehensive listing of resources links. These posts are incredibly helpful as well as salve teachers a lot of fourth dimension when looking for resources.

Miss Norledge (@MissNorledge)
Christine Norledge consistently contributes high lineament resources as well as insightful analysis to the Twitter community. Her blog is fantabulous as well as ever worth reading. She's also a vivid maker of resources. Here's a pair of her recent creations:
Christine is definitely 1 to follow. She explains ideas real clearly as well as I industrial plant life her posts on bar modelling as well as ratio tables incredibly helpful.

Kim Pitchford (@Ms_Kmp)
Kim's spider web log Maths Sandpit has been inspiring maths teachers since 2013. It's a treasure trove of resources as well as reflections. Having sat side yesteryear side to Kim during a pair of workshops at #mathsconf5, I tin confirm that she is an incredibly artist alongside lots of ideas to share. Here's a few examples...

Her post service Good question, Bad inquiry 1 takes the reader through real clear step-by-step instructions for creating a foldable on questionnaire design.
I also similar her post service Here's the answer - I'm going to endeavour this fractions activity:
And here's a rough guide to the novel GCSE... real helpful for communicating alongside parents.
There's lots to a greater extent than to explore on Kim's wonderful blog.

Miss Steel (@MsSteel_Maths)
I was lucky to attend Jenny Steel's lovely Paper Maths workshop at #mathsconf5.  Since as well as then I've explored her blog farther as well as was real pleased to discovery a seat out of Key Stage 5 resources including this simultaneous equations race as well as this quadratic inequalities worksheet which volition also live on helpful for the novel GCSE.

Jenny has fifty-fifty to a greater extent than resources on TES, to a greater extent than frequently than non for Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 bird but there's also simply about for GCSE. I don't learn D1 but if I did as well as then I'd role her D1 revision quiz

Jenny teaches at a 6th cast college as well as loves using foldables - you lot tin read nearly this here.
Check out the clever fractals display inwards Jenny's classroom!

So that's my 5 #ff recommendations. I promise you lot discovery them helpful.

Did you lot run into the website I made for my exciting Christmaths Party? I promise you lot tin come upwards - tickets are on sale at 1 time thence don't immature lady out!