In Representative Y'all Missed It...

Today I read a post yesteryear Vicki Davis (@coolcatteacher) close her Top 10 Tweets. It struck me equally a non bad manner to part pop ideas to a greater extent than widely, especially alongside teachers who aren't on Twitter.

I in addition to then had a expect at Twitter Analytics which provides data on which of my tweets earn the most impressions in addition to engagements. Using that information, I've written this post service inwards monastic nation to part a pick of my pinnacle tweets from recent months, inwards instance you lot missed them... 

Top Tweets
1. This tweet - which features an indices employment from Brilliant.org - earned over 20,000 impressions. If you're non familiar alongside Brilliant.org, hit banking concern stand upward for it out. Their Facebook feed is especially good. 


2. I guide maintain no credit for whatsoever aspect of this tweet! It was Danielle Bartram's sentiment to reach stickers on calculators in addition to the stickers were produced yesteryear Ed Southall. I'm pleased to study that the sentiment has proved effective - I at nowadays uncovering it much easier to proceed rails of calculators that I lend to students.


3. Whenever I part a Don Steward resources it gets a lot of attention. That's because he's a legend in addition to his resources are unbelievably good. Here's 4 pop examples. If you lot don't regularly purpose Don Steward's resources in addition to then learn in addition to banking concern stand upward for out his blog immediately!




4. This tweet close my Open Evening post service was popular, partly because the 'Where everybody counts' film went downward well! The sign was created yesteryear the Blackpool Sixth Mathematics Department (@BSMathsDept).


5. My post service close cease of term enrichment activities is ane of my most pop posts ever.


6. Back inwards March my Year 10 cast made a newspaper plate circle theorem display. I got this lovely sentiment from Paul Collins.


7. This tweet yesteryear the awesome Hannah Fry actually made me smile.


8. Often my most pop tweets are those that promote a novel weblog post service - this ane was for my post service close GCSE revision resources...



9. ... in addition to this ane was for my post service close resources for stretch in addition to challenge.


10. One of my most pop tweets this calendar month was the tweet inwards which I outset suggested belongings a Christmas event.

The format of the lawsuit has changed slightly since this tweet, merely the engagement in addition to venue guide maintain at nowadays been confirmed in addition to tickets are selling fast. Check out christmaths.weebly.com for details.

I promise you've institute about inspiration inwards this post service - I've enjoyed looking dorsum at my tweets. Thanks for reading.