Christmaths Party!

I'm really excited to denote the details of my Christmaths Party which takes house on Mon 21st Dec inwards London.

I got the sentiment for this number when I was planning a lesson on truncating decimals for my Year 10 class. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 yoke of colleagues looked over my shoulder in addition to asked what I was doing -  they weren't aware that this theme is on the novel GCSE specification. This made me realise that maths teachers demand to a greater extent than support. Over the end yr we've been overwhelmed alongside data close the novel qualifications in addition to right away we're on the forepart business delivering the content all past times ourselves. Over the side past times side 2 years we'd all create goodness from ongoing access to grooming on the novel GCSE content. With this inwards mind, I decided to organise a grooming session inwards conjunction alongside a Christmas social event. Any excuse for a party... :)

I'm fortunate to live on able to offering workshops from a number of enthusiastic in addition to knowledgeable speakers. Between 3pm in addition to 6pm at that topographic point volition live on v xxx infinitesimal sessions close the novel GCSE. The exact programme is nonetheless to live on confirmed. I've created a website for this number - christmaths.weebly.com - in addition to volition update it alongside total details every bit shortly every bit I can.

After the CPD is consummate the political party volition start. Sumptuous bowl nutrient volition live on served at 7pm. There'll live on loads of level amusement to brand this a groovy nighttime out.

The £25 ticket cost covers food, a welcome drink, CPD in addition to festivities. Click hither to book - at that topographic point are solely 75 tickets available for this number in addition to I aspect these to sell out quickly!

Although at that topographic point is express capacity for the CPD, thankfully I'm likewise able to offering 'party only' tickets for the evening. These are £18 (which includes food) - arrival is from 6pm onwards. Bring your whole squad along to celebrate the terminate of a long in addition to busy term.

The venue is Pause on Leadenhall Street, which is marked alongside a star on the map below. It's walking distance from vi subway stations so easily accessible from anywhere inwards London. The closest station is Aldgate which is solely a yoke of minutes walk away.

If you're travelling from exterior London in addition to so y'all mightiness desire to remain overnight. Of class there's enough of groovy reasons to catch London at this fourth dimension of year, including Winter Wonderland, H2O ice skating at Somerset House in addition to end infinitesimal Christmas shopping. There are dozens of hotels inside walking distance of the venue, here's a few:
There are likewise other Travelodges in addition to Premier Inns nearby.

The wearing clothing code is casual, but political party outfits would live on nice!

So, does my Christmaths Party audio good? I promise so! The hashtag for this party, inwards anticipation of it becoming an annual event, is #christmaths15.  

See y'all there! I can't wait. Quick - purchase a ticket!

m really excited to denote the details of my Christmaths Party which takes house on Mon Christmaths Party!