Complete The Rules

I said I wouldn't write whatever to a greater extent than posts this summer, but this is only a quick 1 to part something I've only made.

You may own got already seen the expectations videos I made for Year 10 in addition to Year 11. I was considering making these for Year 12 in addition to xiii besides but wasn't certain it would live on good amongst these groups. Then I stumbled across this infographic that I made final twelvemonth in addition to never had the risk to use.

I made it using Piktochart, inspired yesteryear an infographic syllabus made by Anna Hester (@TypeAMathLand).

I similar this a lot, but there's ii problems. First, it requires color printing, which I don't do. Second, it's possible that students volition only glance at it in addition to non actually own got anything in.

Then I spotted this cool thought inward Dan Meyer's post  The First Day Wiki.

Students are given the blank version to fill upwardly in. Because they own got to consummate it themselves they're to a greater extent than probable to pay attention.

I intend this volition live on good amongst my Sixth Form classes, then I made my ain version - this 1 is for Year 12:
My editable version of this is here inward illustration y'all desire to conform this for your ain classes.