Misspelt Words Display

I've had a become at making a classroom display of ordinarily misspelt maths words. I saw something similar at the front end of a geography classroom once. I similar displays that are useful for students.

I've made ii versions. The outset version is inwards the manner of a chalkboard too highlights the 'tricky' parts of the words.
You tin download the PDFs of these posters here (there are 25 posters inwards total).

The minute version is maybe a fight to a greater extent than printer-friendly because it's got a white background. Each poster features a uncomplicated graphic to stand upwards for the word.
You tin download the PDFs of these posters here.

I made these posters using my free Canva account. I've been using Canva for a spell to brand graphics too posters - it's incredibly slow to use. If you're planning to brand a novel gear upwards of displays for September, you lot mightiness honor it helpful.





Edit 1:
Thanks to Emile Pinco ‏(@EmilePinco) for combining my ii versions too editing the format to gain a far improve creation!  You tin download Emile's version here.





Edit 2: 
Thank you lot to Daria Kohls (@DaK_74) who has adapted these posters for scientific discipline - download them here. Please transcend these on to your scientific discipline colleagues.